Post this sign at your establishment when your alcohol sales are 50% or less of your total revenue.
• These signs ban all weapons on your property except licensed handguns.
• Sign is required to be posted only if the alcohol sales contribute a small part of your establishment's revenue or alcohol is sold for off-premises consumption.
• Typically found in restaurants, cafes, and grocery stores.
• Sign complies with Alcoholic Beverage Code §§ 11.041 and 61.11.
• Have alot of Spanish speaking customers? Pick up our Spanish Licensed Handgun Sign to stay compliant with code.