Package: 1 Sign
Weight: 0.35 lbs / Sign
Quantity / Price (Per Sign)
Video Surveillance DiamondPlate™ Door Sign
This Property Is Protected By Electronic Surveillance
- More Images
Aluminum door signs are ideal for high traffic areas.
- The print is embedded within the aluminum. Our signs outlast all other signs (even those that are laminated).
- Once applied to a smooth, flat surface, these signs are virtually impossible to remove (but, ask us if you want to learn a few tricks if this is necessary). The high bond adhesive permanently fuses the sign to the door. And, unlike other door signs, these signs have a thinner profile - which is actually an advantage in this application. Thicker door signs tend to get "picked off".
- Signs have rounded corners and a matte, non-glare surface.
- DiamondPlate™ signs withstand traffic, constant abuse and abrasion. These photo-sensitive anodized aluminum plates are great for door signs.
- The legend or a serial number are sealed into the aluminum and cannot be abraded. Plates resist salt spray and chemicals.
- Signs have a great outdoor life; plates last up to 20 years outside. Withstands up to 1000°F.
- Signs have a matte finish; your message is not hidden by glare.
- Signs are composed of 20 mil thick aluminum and 5 mil thick 3M 468MP high performance acrylic adhesive.
Click on image to view larger :
Free Shipping for Orders over $25.00