English Licensed Handgun Sign
Licensed Handgun Carry Sign Pursuant to Section 11.041 and 61.10
Material Features (hover for more details):
Select Adders (Optional):
Post this sign at your establishment when your alcohol sales are 50% or less of your total revenue.
- These signs ban all weapons on your property except licensed handguns.
- Sign is required to be posted only if the alcohol sales contribute a small part of your establishment's revenue or alcohol is sold for off-premises consumption.
- Typically found in restaurants, cafes, and grocery stores.
- Sign complies with Alcoholic Beverage Code §§ 11.041 and 61.11.
- Have alot of Spanish speaking customers? Pick up our Spanish Licensed Handgun Sign to stay compliant with code.
Free Shipping for Orders over $29.95